Wood Pellet Boilers Scotland
Our Range of Wood Pellet Boilers
buy avodart australia We have selected two of Europe’s most experienced wood pellet boiler manufacturers Froling from Austria and Janfire from Sweden with over thirty years of product development behind them both. Today’s biomass wood chip and wood pellet boilers are of very high quality design, are reliable and can withstand the test of time while providing very clean emissions, good value for money and exceptional fuel economy.
Should you wish to consider ETA, Windhager, Guntamatic, KWB, Extraflame, MCZ, or Hertz we will be only to happy to discuss customer requirements where ever you are in the UK.
prednisolone 5mg bodybuilding Nuergy is committed to providing the most attractive option for switching to renewable energy and offers market leading biomass products, expert technical sales advice, design and safe systems installation. All backed by reliable post-installation support with bespoke service and maintenance agreements. We can guide you through the renewable heat incentive funding too.
Like the renewable energy market, Nuergy is continually evolving and we take great care producing what our customers want most; a modern renewable heating and energy system that will deliver outstanding results for at least 20 years
Why Wood Pellets?
- Manufactured from untreated wood
- No chemicalsor artificial binders
- All natural wood fibres
- Almost CO2 neutral fuel
- Very clean emissions
- Benefits forest ecology and natural environment
- Reasonably priced and crisis-proof supply
- High calorific heating value 1800kWh/tonne
- Very low moisture content < 8%
- Consistent quality, manufactured to
- European (ENplus) standards
- Delivery via tanker blown into your store
- Space saving and clean pellet storage Av.650kg/m³
Why Wood Chips?
- Most readily available form of renewable energy
- Untreated wood, straight from forest or after drying
- Almost CO2 neutral fuel, benefit of short supply chain
- Benefits forest ecology and the natural environment
- Cost free or reasonably priced and crisis-proof
- Depending on moisture content, high heating value
- Wet to average moisture depending on seasoning
- Produced on site locally to European standards
- Can be grown on marginal farm land & chipped at source
- Take control your current and future fuel and energy supply
Wood Pellet Biomass Boiler Servicing and Maintenance
Nuergy offer a complete service for biomass servicing and maintenance of all their boilers throughout the UK. Nuergy’s head office is based near Edinburgh. Our showroom, spare parts department and workshop is located near Edinburgh and is open by appointment.
Pellets are distributed from our main distribution depot in Glasgow. Our service vehicles cover UK supporting
dealers and local service personnel.
- Customer services / technical support, showroom
- Design and project management office
- Dealer network development and training
- Burner service, reconditioning and testing
- Mobile boiler service / repair personnel
- In-house welding and fabrication facilities
Get in touch with one of our team if you want to discuss installing one of our wood pellet or wood chip biomass boilers.